The CBS 2 Spot was pretty cool, check here.
Sweet, I was on ABC! Not kidding.
Also fortunate enough to get a Journal News article
.
Drop me a line anytime, lukesbrew@gmail.com.

Subscribe and I'll keep you updated!
Email:
Visit this group

Friday, August 8, 2008

Taking a break from all the brewing...

Up in beautiful Sunapee, NH for a little bit, enjoying the warm lake and sunshine.

Me and a buddy of mine decided to try skimboarding behind the boat: I told him it would be impossible, but alas, as shown in the video, I was completely wrong.

And you're right, this has nothing to do with coffee, I just figured I would drop in a post to let people know I do things other than brewing coffee. : )

I will be back in town August 17th, brewing as much as always and pursuing some interesting coffee-related opportunities for the Fall.


No comments: