The CBS 2 Spot was pretty cool, check here.
Sweet, I was on ABC! Not kidding.
Also fortunate enough to get a Journal News article
.
Drop me a line anytime, lukesbrew@gmail.com.

Subscribe and I'll keep you updated!
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, October 6, 2008

Brew now in Scarsdale/New Rochelle: Cherry Lawn Market!

Today I was fortunate enough to meet a very kind manager over at Cherry Lawn Market, on Weaver Street and Quaker Ridge Road, who agreed to stock my brew.

This makes the sixth location to carry Luke's Brew, and I hope this is only the tip of the iceberg.

By the way, if you have never been to Cherry Lawn, it's worth the trip: it combines the feel of a friendly small town farmer's market with the product selection of an upscale place, plus a friendly staff and reasonable prices and you have a spot worth traveling to.  Also, it's a pretty convenient spot for Larchmont/Mamaroneck/Scarsdale/New Rochelle folks.

Also, an article should be running in the Scarsdale paper pretty soon, so if you're in the area pick up the next issue, otherwise I will be posting the article myself when I get it.

No comments: