The CBS 2 Spot was pretty cool, check here.
Sweet, I was on ABC! Not kidding.
Also fortunate enough to get a Journal News article
.
Drop me a line anytime, lukesbrew@gmail.com.

Subscribe and I'll keep you updated!
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, November 10, 2008

The new Luke's Brew website...

Check it out!

I taught myself a bit of web design and built a new site. Enjoy! This will be the new main landing site, and visitors will have the option to be directed to the blog here.

The idea was to make it easier for first timers to get an idea of what Luke's Brew is, where to get it, and how to reach me.

Below is a snapshot of what the site looks like. Basically I made everything by hand: scissors, tape, stapler, markers, paper, cardboard, a scanner, and a lot of hours of learning how to turn it all into a website. Anyway, I think it came out looking kinda neat.

Feedback appreciated as always....

No comments: